Monthly Archives: May 2017
Cineworld host an autism friendly cinema screening on the first Sunday of every month at 11am.
Cineworld’s next autism friendly film screening is Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul on Sunday 4th June at 11am.
Showcase host an autism friendly cinema screening on the second Sunday of the month at 10am.
Showcase’s next autism friendly film screening is The Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge (12A, 2D) on Sunday 11th June at 10am.
ODEON host an autism friendly cinema screening every month at 10:15am. At a select number of cinemas, ODEON are trialling screenings for older audiences.
ODEON’s next autism friendly film screening is Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul on Sunday 18th June at 10:15am.
ODEON’s next autism friendly films for older audiences at 9 cinemas is Wonder Woman on Monday 19th June at 6pm.
Please note Epsom ODEON’s screening time is 11am.
Vue host an autism friendly cinema screening on the last Sunday of every month at 10:15am, from £1.99.
Vue’s next autism friendly film screening is Sing on Sunday 28th May at 10:15am.
Vue’s June autism friendly film screening is Peppa Pig on Sunday 25th June at 10:15am.
As always, adjustments will be in place for all of the screenings. These include: lights being left on low, no adverts, lower sound levels, people being able to move around the cinema and able to take their own food.
*ODEON tickets may be subject to a £1 Blockbuster charge if the film is a new release.
- Showcase films start at 10am, Vue films start at 10:15am, Cineworld films start at 11am and ODEON films start at 10.15am and 6pm for the adult screening trial – there are no trailers so please make sure you are seated in time
- Full list of participating cinemas
- List of ODEON cinemas selected to run Autism Friendly Screenings for older audiences
- ODEON tickets can be booked from 5pm on the Tuesday before the screening through the ODEON accessibility helpline number 0800 138 3315. Or book online
- ODEON tickets may be subject to a £1 Blockbuster charge for new releases
- Vue tickets can be booked online or for information call 08712 240 240
- Cineworld tickets can be booked online or for information call 0871 200 2000
- Showcase tickets can be booked online or by calling 0871 220 1000
- For answers to all your questions about Autism Friendly Films please visit our FAQs page
- For the latest Autism Friendly Screening news sign up to our enewsletter on our website
- Vue tickets are priced from £1.99 because they are older films.
Visit www.dimensions-uk.org/autismfriendly for more information. Please do email if you have any questions.
Thanks again and enjoy the films!
SOS joins up with the national day of action organised by the fair funding for all schools campaign.
Meet new people, try out activities and have some fun!
1st & 3rd Monday of the month 7pm to 9pm
Fitzalan Howard Centre Pavilion Road
Worthing Call 01903 821437 for more info.
Over 18’s Subs = £2 members £4 non members Refreshments available.
Lodge Hill in partnership with Autism Sussex presents a ’Wellbeing Day’. For children under 18 with a disability and their families!
Sunday 21st May 2017 10-3.30pm
Workshops aimed at parents and carers of children with additional needs and/or disabilities.