This month the minions are back and have taken over! See them at three of our participating cinemas…
Cineworld host an autism friendly cinema screening on the first Sunday of every month at 11am.
Cineworld’s next autism friendly film screening is Despicable Me 3 on Sunday 2nd July at 11am.
Showcase host an autism friendly cinema screening on the second Sunday of the month at 10am.
Showcase’s next autism friendly film screening is Despicable Me 3 on Sunday 9th July at 10am.
ODEON host an autism friendly cinema screening every month at 10:15am. At a select number of cinemas, ODEON are trialling screenings for older audiences.
ODEON’s next autism friendly film screening is Despicable Me 3 on Sunday 23rd July at 10:15am.
ODEON’s next autism friendly films for older audiences at 9 cinemas is Homecoming (12A) on Monday 24th July at 6pm.
Please note Epsom ODEON’s Sunday screening time is 11am.
Extra summer screenings at ODEON
During the school holidays, ODEON are putting on some extra autism friendly cinema screenings.
- See Cars 3 on Monday 31st July at 10:15am, at these participating cinemas
- See Captain Underpants on Monday 7th August at 10:15am, at these participating cinemas
- See The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature on Monday 14th August at 10:15am, at these participating cinemas
- See Despicable Me 3 on Monday 21st August at 10:15am, at these participating cinemas
Vue host an autism friendly cinema screening on the last Sunday of every month at 10:15am, from £1.99.
Vue’s next autism friendly film screening is The Smurfs: The Lost Village on Sunday 30th July at 10:15am.
As always, adjustments will be in place for all of the screenings. These include: lights being left on low, no adverts, lower sound levels, people being able to move around the cinema and able to take their own food.
*ODEON tickets may be subject to a £1 Blockbuster charge if the film is a new release.
- Showcase films start at 10am, Vue films start at 10:15am, Cineworld films start at 11am and ODEON films start at 10.15am and 6pm for the adult screening trial – there are no trailers so please make sure you are seated in time
- Full list of participating cinemas
- List of ODEON cinemas selected to run Autism Friendly Screenings for older audiences
- ODEON tickets can be booked from 5pm on the Tuesday before the screening through the ODEON accessibility helpline number 0800 138 3315. Or book online
- ODEON tickets may be subject to a £1 Blockbuster charge for new releases
- Vue tickets can be booked online or for information call 08712 240 240
- Cineworld tickets can be booked online or for information call 0871 200 2000
- Showcase tickets can be booked online or by calling 0871 220 1000
- For answers to all your questions about Autism Friendly Films please visit our FAQs page
- For the latest Autism Friendly Screening news sign up to our enewsletter on our website
- Vue tickets are priced from £1.99 because they are older films.
Visit www.dimensions-uk.org/autismfriendly for more information. Please do email if you have any questions.
Thanks again and enjoy the films!
Sarah Clarke (Nee Walters)