School uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt with logo
- Navy blue sweatshirt with logo
- Black trousers or skirt (black shorts may be worn in extremely hot weather)
- Appropriate footwear – black or dark coloured shoes
- Hats to be taken off in the buildings and hoodies to be removed during the college day.
PE uniform consists of:
- Sky blue polo or t-shirt with logo
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers (not the same as the day footwear)
- Swimming costume and towel will be required for some students
- Appropriate clothing for practical subjects, work experience
- Single stud earrings – no other piercings including nose piercings
- No chains
- Appropriate hairstyling – no extremes of colour or style
We have two uniform providers, giving parents and carers a greater choice of pricing, quality and method of purchase. Uniform items displaying our logo (sweatshirts and white and blue polo shirts) are now available to try on and purchase from First4Uniform at their shop at 32 North Road, Lancing, BN15 9AB and prices can be viewed on their website at www.first4uniform.com.
Alternative, uniform can still be purchased from Tesco online at www.tesco.com/direct/ues but please be aware that orders will need to be placed by 15th July for home delivery in August.
There will be a sale of new uniform at the Parents Evening on Thursday 26th January 2017. Sizes are limited but all sweatshirts will be £5.00 each and all polo shirts (white and blue) will be £3.00 each. There will also be some second hand uniform available at 50p per item which will be sold as seen. All sales will go to Friends of Oak Grove College.
If you have any queries regarding uniform, please contact Lesley Crosby on firstname.lastname@example.org.