School uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt with logo
- Navy blue sweatshirt with logo
- Black trousers or skirt (black shorts may be worn in extremely hot weather)
- Appropriate footwear – black or dark coloured shoes
- Hats to be taken off in the buildings and hoodies to be removed during the college day.
PE uniform consists of:
- Sky blue polo or t-shirt with logo
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers (not the same as the day footwear)
- Swimming costume and towel will be required for some students
- Appropriate clothing for practical subjects, work experience
- Single stud earrings – no other piercings including nose piercings
- No chains
- Appropriate hairstyling – no extremes of colour or style
We have two uniform providers, giving parents and carers a greater choice of pricing, quality and method of purchase. Uniform items displaying our logo (sweatshirts and white and blue polo shirts) are now available to try on and purchase from First4Uniform at their shop at 32 North Road, Lancing, BN15 9AB and prices can be viewed on their website at www.first4uniform.com.
Alternatively, uniform can still be purchased from Tesco online at www.tesco.com/direct/ues.
Please be aware that orders will need to be placed early in order for home deliveries to be received in time for September.
If you have any queries regarding uniform, please contact Lesley Crosby on email@example.com.