Maths Teacher – (Maternity Cover)
OAK GROVE COLLEGE
Oak Grove College is a Federated School with Palatine Primary School, Herons Dale Primary School and Cornfield School.
Maths Teacher – Maternity Cover
Teacher to cover maternity leave – OAK GROVE COLLEGE
Required from September 2019
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Looking to work in a college with a positive and inclusive ethos
- Able to deliver outstanding Maths lessons
- Prepared to work across partnership schools
- Prepared to take a full role in curriculum development and extra curricular activities
- Aspirational for students and themselves
- Dynamic, creative and emotionally intelligent.
- Excellent at using a variety of communication systems
The College is a 11-19 generic special school with 245 students.
We would welcome applications from teachers with excellent mainstream experience in primary or secondary sector. A programme of support and training will be offered to develop their understanding and skills in special educational needs.
NQT’s are most welcome to apply
For further information or to arrange visit, please contact Sharon Kettlewell, Oak Grove College, The Boulevard, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 1JX or telephone 01903 705437.
Closing date: 12 Noon Tuesday 7th May 2019
For an application pack please see attached.
Please send your applications to email@example.com
Please note we are unable to accept CV’s alone we must have a completed application form.
Oak Grove College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. We require employees to undertake an enhanced DBS criminal record check.